Sunday 7 June 2015

A good loss this week & JFJ update

Goal Weight: 80kg?
Current Weight: 92.2
Started my journey 6/01/15 - 13.8kg lost in 2015

Happy with a loss of 600gms this week. Might have been slightly better if I didn't go out for dinner last night, but I didn't have dessert, or anything deep fried! I think it was from eating later than we usually do.

Junk Free June is going well - week 1 is done and dusted. Haven't had chocolate for 8 or 9 days now, have ha the odd craving, but seem to be doing ok. Not missing takeaways AT ALL - although I think hubby might be haha! 

Keen to get into the 91's by next WI, and if I push hard I may just get to the 80's by the end of June - but I won't beat myself up if I don't :)

Here's a recap of the last few days:

My JFJ No Go List:
Chippies
Chocolate
Ice Cream
Lollies
McDonald's
KFC
Burger King
Takeaway Fish & Chips
Takeaway Pizza

I am going to do daily food diaries on here to keep me accountable for JFJ, so my eating for Friday, Saturday & Sunday was this:

Friday
Breakfast: Porridge with a bit of milk on top
Morning Tea: Raspberry Slice
Lunch: Chicken Salad Sandwich
Afternoon Tea: Nuts & Muesli Bar
Dinner: Sausage, Scrambled Eggs & Oven Chips

Saturday
Breakfast: Jam on toast x 2
Morning Tea: Nuts & Fruit Stick
Lunch: Spaghetti on Toast
Afternoon Tea: 
Dinner: Bacon & egg Pie & Eclair

Sunday
Breakfast: Jam on Toast x 2
Morning Tea: Cheese Scone
Lunch: Veg & Bacon Subway (2/3 of a 6 inch)
Afternoon Tea: Beef Quesadilla & half a cider

So a mixed bag there, but still sticking to my JFJ rules!

Have a great week

xx

Next Mini Goal: Goal Weight End of June/15kg lost this year - 1.2kg to go

No comments:

Post a Comment