Wednesday 14 January 2015

First Weigh In of 2015

Goal Weight 80kg
Current Weight: 105.1kg
Started my journey on 06/01/2015 – 0.9kg lost so far


I remembered to weigh this morning!! 900gms off :) Pretty pleased with that because I had my 30th birthday party on Saturday and didn't track at all - plus had a couple of alcoholic beverages.....

My actual birthday is this weekend, but I won't be drinking. We are having a nice family picnic at an outdoor concert. Totally not how I ever envisaged spending a milestone birthday, but I do have a 4.5 month old baby - can't exactly go wild!!

Come to think of it, the next 4 weekends all contain some major event. Birthday this weekend, bestie's hens night next week (Im the MOH), weekend away in Canterbury from the 30th, then bestie's wedding on the 7th!! Woah! I am going to have to work particularly hard to stay on track with all of that going on.

I am rejoining the gym this week too - I stopped it during pregnancy as my pain was too bad to allow any major exercise. Looking forward to going back, I've really missed it. It's only 2 minutes from work, so will be going in my lunch break 3 times a week, and maybe a night class or 2.

That's enough from me today

xx

Next Mini Goal: 5kg - 4.1kg to go

No comments:

Post a Comment