Thursday 15 January 2015

I will not let one bad meal turn into a week of bad eating

Goal Weight 80kg
Current Weight: 105.1kg
Started my journey on 06/01/2015 – 0.9kg lost so far

I had a really good day on the plan yesterday - stuck to the snacks/lunch I had brought to work with me, had a lovely fish & salad dinner planned, and did a 5km, very hilly walk after work.

Well, that turned to c*** when I got home from my walk. Hubby had eaten the last of the salad stuff (his at home for a few days with a work injury)! I was planning to shoot down to the supermarket and get some more but hubby decided it would be too late and that he wanted Burger King. Of course my 4 year old immediately jumped on that bandwagon, and I was easily swayed! We got a family share meal, and I ended up with a whopper and a few fries - 25pp!! I had 19pp left after work, so the damage wasn't to bad, and I'm hoping the walk made up for some of it. But still!

I know I should have used a bit more willpower, but hindsight is always better right?

Back to eating well today, yoghurt, fruit bar, ww choc crisp bar, ww nibblies & a wrap are on the menu today. And the fish & salad meant for last night will be eaten tonight.

I will not let one bad meal turn into a week of bad eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment