Wednesday 27 May 2015

"I'm just 1 stomach flu away from my goal weight" & Junk Free June

Goal Weight: 80kg?
Current Weight: 93.9
Started my journey 6/01/15 - 12.1kg lost in 2015

Ok, so I'm not *actually* one stomach flu away from my goal weight, but I had a tummy bug this week so the title seemed fitting! It was after my final weigh in for May though, so I just missed out on my May goal (by 300gms), with a loss of 1.7kg for the month. Definitely my slowest month, but I've been a bit rubbish on the willpower front.

So because of that tummy bug (and subsequent recovery) I am taking advantage of my shrunken appetite, and hoping for a decent loss this week. By the time I weigh in I will have been eating 'normally' for 5 days, and it was a short (24 hour) bug, so it shouldn't have too much of an impact on my actual weight.

And on the "lack of willpower" front, I have signed up for Junk Free June!
The thing is, the organisers don't set what you can and can't eat - I guess because Junk Food is different for everybody - so it's up to you to set your own restrictions. I have set the below as my No Go List:
Chippies
Chocolate
Ice Cream
Lollies
McDonald's
KFC
Burger King
Takeaway Fish & Chips
Takeaway Pizza

I figure home-made pizza/fish & chips is ok (all cooked in a very healthy way, no oil/fat), and Pita Pit & Subway are allowed - as long as I take the healthiest option. I don't eat takeaways a lot, but I need a couple of options to make sure I don't end up with a major case of the guilts over a Pita when push comes to shove.

So you will have to bear with me, as I will be posting daily food blogs to have some accountability for my Junk Free month :)

So that, combined with exercise, I'm going to go hard and aim for a really good loss for June. There are 5 weigh ins, and I'd aiming to lose at least 2.9kg.

A quick look at my mini goals:
Goal Weight End of Feb - 102 (Got it! 101.5)
5kg lost this year - 101 (Got it! 16/3)
5% lost this year - 100.7 (Got it! 16/3)
Under 100kg - (Got it! 16/3)
10kg lost this year - 96 (Got it! 27/4)
10% lost this year - 95.4 (Got it! 11/5)
12 week challenge goal (18/5) - 94.2 (Got it! 94.0 - 18/5)
Goal Weight End of May - 93.6 - just missed it (93.9)
Goal Weight End of June - 91
15kg lost this year - 91
15% lost this year - 90.1
Under 90kg

Have a great week!

xx

Next Mini Goal: Goal Weight End of June/15kg lost this year - 2.9kg to go

No comments:

Post a Comment